In case I haven’t mentioned it yet: I am a student, and right now it’s paper writing season…
1. Oh this is great, I have so much time, and some ideas… I’m looking forward to it. If I work a little every day it won’t be a problem.
2. HELP! I don’t know where to start and how to go about it, and also I don’t feel like getting back to work… Why do I have to do this??
3. Ok, today I’ll just do some reading, gotta do that anyways. Huh, this is actually really kinda interesting.
4. Well, I did so much yesterday, I think I’ll take the day off. I deserve that, and I’m allowed to have some free time – at least every now and then.
5. Oh my… I HAVE to get back to work! I won’t be able to finish in time otherwise- AHH I’ll never have enough time! Well, now I spent so much time panicking that the day is over… But starting tomorrow I’ll be working hard and get this finished asap!
6. Ok so stop whining and start working! Wow, I really got a lot done today, I can do this!
7. Hmmm… I did so much yesterday, I think I’ll take the day off, I deserve that!
8. Oh my… I HAVE to get back to work, the deadline is around the corner and I still have to revise it and give it to someone for proofreading. Alright, I have to finish it NOW.
9. I’ll re-read it one last time, just to be sure – OH wow, what on earth was I thinking?! This is horrible! Ok change this, rewrite that, add something there and delete this. Well, this just has to be it. There’s no more time, and I’ll only make it worse anyway, so I’ll just hand it in.
10. Great, somehow I managed to finish just in time. But next time I’ll start earlier and I’ll stick to my plan. I’ve learned from my mistakes!
(11. yeah right^^)